Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sausage Dip

I found this on Pinterest.  It looked so delicious I had to try it.  Now the original recipe called for it to be microwaved until cooked. This girl is too busy to be chained to the nuker like that so I went the crockpot route!!  
Step one was to brown two packages of sausage. I used sweet Italian from Krogers.  Once brown I put it in the crock pot.  
Next up, i added the two bricks of cream
 cheese.  I used lower fat but not fat free so it would melt.
Finally i dumped in about 3/4 of a large jar of salsa. 
I turned the crockpot on high and we'll see how it all comes out in 2-3 hours.  





1 comment:

  1. Okay..for the record, this wasn't as good as it looked. So, it looked yummy on pinterest, but didn't turn out as great as it looked. Hey...you don't know till ya try right??

    ReplyDelete